Home > Alumni
- March 21: Making the New Economy Work in Pittsburgh Seminar
Join us for a seminar with Gar Alperovitz, Ralph Bangs, and Cait Lamberton
- April 11: 50th Annual Business Alumni Association Awards
It's the event of the year! The 50th Annual Business Alumni Association Awards is one that should not be missed.
- October 24: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- October 24: Pitt Business Homecoming Social
A tradition that grows in numbers each year, the Pitt Business Homecoming Social is not to be missed as part of your 2014 Homecoming activities.
- Alumni Spotlight: Channeling Sports Into 100 Lessons for Managers
James Earle (MBA '95) is the author of "100 Yards of Success: Leadership Lessons from College Football." He draws on his experiences in the University of Pittsburgh's football program to relate practical lessons for managers.
- Couple Run Major Thailand Renewables Co.
Somphote Ahunai (MBA '92) and his wife Blanca Shulan Huang (MBA '92) are heading up a thriving energy company in Thailand. Their company is a manufacturer of bio-diesel fuels and is building new large-scale solar power plants and wind farms.
- 2013 Thought Leader John Heller
The successful CEO of a major federal contracting firm, John Heller (MBA '90), the 2013 Thought Leader in Business Speaker of the Katz School, focused his presentation on the three R's: risk-taking, responsibility, and rewards.
- The International Business Consultant
Ranel T. Wijesinha completes business development assignments in the geopolitically sensitive locales of Afghanistan and the post-Soviet states of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and the Kyrgyz Republic, among others.