Home > Alumni
- September 9: Pitt Business 20th Anniversary Celebration Kick-Off
Join us for the 20th Anniversary Celebration Kick-Off on Wednesday, September 9, 2015.
- September 17: Reception to Welcome Dean Arjang Assad
Join us Thursday, September 17, 2015 to welcome Dean Arjang A. Assad to Pitt Business
- September 18: Center for Supply Chain Management- Breakfast Speaker Series
Join us on Friday, September 18, 2015 for the next installment of the Center for Supply Chain Management's Breakfast Speaker Series. Featured speakers include Herb Shear, Matt Peterson, and Eric Smith.
- September 23: All-Pitt Alumni Gathering in Orlando
Please join us on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 in Orlando for a chance to network with fellow alumni and students.
- October 9-10: Homecoming 2015
We are pleased to announce this year's Pitt Business alumni events for the University of Pittsburgh 2015 Homecoming.
- October 22: Pitt Business Event in Washington, D.C.
Join fellow Pitt Business alumni in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, October 22, 2015.
- November 4: Pitt Business Event in Boston
Pitt Business alumni are invited to attend a networking event on Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- November 12: Pitt Business Event in Greensburg
Join Pitt Business alumni on Thursday, November 12, 2015 in Greensburg
- Pitt Business 20th Anniversary Celebration
In 1995, CBA admitted its inaugural class. This year we mark the 20th anniversary since the school's opening. Join us in the year long celebration.
- Alumni Spotlight: Greg Petro (MBA ‘00) Removes Distance Between Consumers and Retailers
Greg Petro is founder, president, and CEO of First Insight Inc., a predictive analytics company that helps some of the world's largest retailers and manufacturers successfully bring new products to the market
- Alumni Spotlight: Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba 2015 Thought Leader
Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba’s (MBA ’90), former deputy secretary general of the Commonwealth Secretariat, was selected as the school's 2015 Thought Leader in Business. She has extensive experience in business development in Africa and has served in diplomatic roles all over the world.
- Doctoral Program Alumnus to Head Global Sustainability Organization
Paul Shrivastava (PhD ‘81), the former David O’Brien Distinguished Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business, has been named executive director of Future Earth
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Fox (MBA ‘83) Named E&Y Entrepreneur of Year
Jeff Fox (MBA '83), CEO of Source4Teachers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia region. His company provides substitute teachers and paraprofessionals for school districts.