Home > Alumni
- December 2: Toys for Tots Fundraiser at The Pittsburgh Grille
All Pitt alumni are invited to attend a fundraiser for Toys for Tots - Pittsburgh, held at the Pittsburgh Grille. Enjoy a cocktail hour, cash bar, and food.
- December 9: Pitt Business Webinar Series- Résumé Tune-Up
Learn some quick steps to get your resume noticed.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.
- Alumni Spotlight: Philadelphia Business Executive Honored for Service and Professional Success
In recognition of his achievements in business and his commitment to philanthropic endeavors, Richard White (MBA ’91) was named a 2014 Minority Business Leader by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Alumni Spotlight: Pittsburgh Startup Captures the Science Behind the Swing
The best hitters in baseball swing the bat with a thrilling combination of speed, power, and control to consistently drive the ball hard, far, and into the spots where the fielders aren't positioned.
- Alumni Spotlight: Money Manager Creates Innovative Hedge Fund
Patrick Browder (MBA '11) is the co-founder of Browder Capital, a Fort Worth,Texas company whose hedge fund is quite different than those offered by their Wall Street counterparts. The trading platform is more transparent, more accessible to average investors, and more liquid.
- Alumni Spotlight: New Book to Help Startups Get Traction
San Francisco entrepreneur Justin Mares (BSBA '12) is the co-author of "Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers," a new book based on interviews with more than 40 well-known company founders including those at Wikipedia, Reddit, Kayak, Evernote, and more.