Home > Alumni
- April 27: Pitt Business Dinner in Tampa, FL with Dean John T. Delaney
All Pitt Business alumni are welcome to attend a dinner with Dean John T. Delaney on Monday, April 27, 2015.
- May 4: Pitt Business Alumni Dinner in Shanghai, China
Join Pitt Business alums and Katz students for an evening of networking on Monday, May 4 in the Xin Tian Di district.
- May 8: EMBA Alumni Event in Pittsburgh
Attention all EMBA Alums! Join us to celebrate with the incoming class and outgoing dean.
- May 20: Pitt Business Alumni Event in Denver with Dean John T. Delaney
Pitt Business alumni are invited to attend an alumni event in Denver on Wednesday, May 20.
- May 21: Pitt Business Alumni Event in Chicago with Dean John T. Delaney
All Pitt Business alumni are invited to join us for a networking event on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.
- October 9: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- Doctoral Program Alumnus to Head Global Sustainability Organization
Paul Shrivastava (PhD ‘81), the former David O’Brien Distinguished Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business, has been named executive director of Future Earth
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Fox (MBA ‘83) Named E&Y Entrepreneur of Year
Jeff Fox (MBA '83), CEO of Source4Teachers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia region. His company provides substitute teachers and paraprofessionals for school districts.
- Alumni Spotlight: Consultant Helps to Grow New Markets in Middle East
Dennis Steigerwalt (BSBA ’03), international director for the Pittsburgh firm IBACOS Inc., helps foreign companies invest in and engage with the growing markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
- Alumni Spotlight: Philadelphia Business Executive Honored for Service and Professional Success
In recognition of his achievements in business and his commitment to philanthropic endeavors, Richard White (MBA ’91) was named a 2014 Minority Business Leader by the Philadelphia Business Journal.