Home > Alumni
- May 7: University Row at the Virginia Gold Cup Races
Join the Pitt Chesapeake Potomac Club at University Row at the Virginia Gold Cup Races on Saturday, May 7, 2016.
- May 9: Pitt Business Alumni Gathering in Hong Kong
All Pitt Business alumni are invited to an Alumni Gathering in Hong Kong on Monday, May 9, 2016.
- May 11: Pitt Business Alumni Gathering in Bangkok, Thailand
On Wednesday, May 11, Pitt Business alumni are invited to join an Alumni Gathering in Thailand.
- May 13: Seminar in Jakarta, Indonesia
All alumni are invited to join us in Jakarta on Friday, May 13, 2016 for a professional development seminar.
- Pitt Business 20th Anniversary Celebration
In 1995, CBA admitted its inaugural class. This year we mark the 20th anniversary since the school's opening. Join us in the year long celebration.
- Couple Run Major Thailand Renewables Co.
Somphote Ahunai (MBA '92) and his wife Blanca Shulan Huang (MBA '92) are heading up a thriving energy company in Thailand. Their company is a manufacturer of bio-diesel fuels and is building new large-scale solar power plants and wind farms.
- Alumni Spotlight: Channeling Sports Into 100 Lessons for Managers
James Earle (MBA '95) is the author of "100 Yards of Success: Leadership Lessons from College Football." He draws on his experiences in the University of Pittsburgh's football program to relate practical lessons for managers.
- Alumni Spotlight: Engineering/MBA Grad Named Pennsylvania Young Engineer of Year
Anthony Fitzpatrick (MBA/ENGR ’10, ENGR ’03) is the recipient of Pennsylvania's 2013 Young Engineer of the Year award. He has served in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineering Corps and is a project manager with Michael Baker Jr. Inc.
- 2013 Thought Leader John Heller
The successful CEO of a major federal contracting firm, John Heller (MBA '90), the 2013 Thought Leader in Business Speaker of the Katz School, focused his presentation on the three R's: risk-taking, responsibility, and rewards.