Home > Alumni
- March 13: Winter Academy Pitt Alumni Association Breakfast
All Pitt alumni are welcome to join the Pitt Alumni Association on Friday, March 13, 2015 for a breakfast before the Winter Academy in Naples, FL.
- April 9: Thought Leader- Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba
Please join us on Thursday, April 9, 2015 for this year's Thought Leaders lecture. This year's speaker will be Ms. Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba,Former Deputy Secretary-General, Commonwealth Secretariat and winner of this year's International Distinguished Alumni Award.
- April 10: Class of 1990 Class Reunion
In conjunction with the 51st Business Alumni Association Awards Program, the MBA Class of 1990 will be holding a class reunion on Friday, April 10, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- April 10: 51st Business Alumni Association Awards Program
Please join us on Friday, April 10, 2015 for what promises to be a night of distinction and celebration as we recognize our 2015 award winners.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.
- October 9: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Fox (MBA ‘83) Named E&Y Entrepreneur of Year
Jeff Fox (MBA '83), CEO of Source4Teachers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia region. His company provides substitute teachers and paraprofessionals for school districts.
- Alumni Spotlight: Consultant Helps to Grow New Markets in Middle East
Dennis Steigerwalt (BSBA ’03), international director for the Pittsburgh firm IBACOS Inc., helps foreign companies invest in and engage with the growing markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
- Alumni Spotlight: Philadelphia Business Executive Honored for Service and Professional Success
In recognition of his achievements in business and his commitment to philanthropic endeavors, Richard White (MBA ’91) was named a 2014 Minority Business Leader by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Alumni Spotlight: Pittsburgh Startup Captures the Science Behind the Swing
The best hitters in baseball swing the bat with a thrilling combination of speed, power, and control to consistently drive the ball hard, far, and into the spots where the fielders aren't positioned.