Home > Alumni
- January 28: Pitt Business Webinar- Quantitative Easing and the U.S. Stock Market
During this one-hour webinar on Wednesday, January 28, Katz faculty member, Kenneth Lehn, will define quantitative easing, explain how the Fed implements it, and the intended effects of this policy on the economy.
- January 28: Pitt Business Happy Hour in Arlington, VA
All Pitt Business alums are invited to join us on Wednesday, January 28 for a happy hour in Arlington, VA.
- January 30: MBA/MAcc Students & Pitt Business Alumni Pens Watch Party
Join your fellow Pitt Business alums and our MBA and MAcc students for a happy hour and Pens watch party on Friday, January 30.
- February 8: All Pitt Alumni Brunch in San Diego
Dean John T. Delaney will host a casual bunch on Sunday, February 8 in San Diego.
- February 11: Pitt Business Watch Party in Mt. Lebanon
Join us on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. in The Saloon, Mt. Lebanon to watch the Men's Pitt Basketball team take on Louisville.
- February 19: Pitt Business and Pitt Law NYC Alumni Gathering
All Pitt Business and Pitt Law alumni are welcome to join us for a networking event on Thursday, February 19, 2015. Attending will be a group of current CBA students traveling into the city as part of a career exploration trek.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.
- Alumni Spotlight: Consultant Helps to Grow New Markets in Middle East
Dennis Steigerwalt (BSBA ’03), international director for the Pittsburgh firm IBACOS Inc., helps foreign companies invest in and engage with the growing markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
- Alumni Spotlight: Philadelphia Business Executive Honored for Service and Professional Success
In recognition of his achievements in business and his commitment to philanthropic endeavors, Richard White (MBA ’91) was named a 2014 Minority Business Leader by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Alumni Spotlight: Pittsburgh Startup Captures the Science Behind the Swing
The best hitters in baseball swing the bat with a thrilling combination of speed, power, and control to consistently drive the ball hard, far, and into the spots where the fielders aren't positioned.
- Alumni Spotlight: Money Manager Creates Innovative Hedge Fund
Patrick Browder (MBA '11) is the co-founder of Browder Capital, a Fort Worth,Texas company whose hedge fund is quite different than those offered by their Wall Street counterparts. The trading platform is more transparent, more accessible to average investors, and more liquid.