Home > Alumni
- September 4: All Pitt Alumni Networking Event in Boston
All Pitt Alumni are invited to join us in Boston on Thursday, September, 4, 2014 as we prepare for the Panthers to tackle Boston College!
- September 19: Pitt Business Alumni Networking Event in Chicago
All Pitt Business alums are invited to a networking event in Chicago on Friday, September 19, 2014.
- September 19: All Pitt Alumni Networking Event in Atlanta
Join us for networking with your fellow Pitt alums in conjunction with the National Black MBA Association Conference.
- September 30: All Pitt Alumni Networking Event in Buffalo
You are invited to attend an All-Pitt Alumni Gathering on Thursday, September 30, 2014 in Buffalo, NY.
- October 1: All-Pitt Alumni Event in Toronto
All-Pitt alumni are invited to join us on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for an alumni gathering in Toronto.
- October 16: All Pitt Alumni Gathering in Columbus
All Pitt alumni living or traveling around the Columbus area are invited to join us on Thursday, October 16, 2014 for an All Pitt Alumni Gathering in Columbus, Ohio.
- October 24: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- October 24: Pitt Business Homecoming Social
A tradition that grows in numbers each year, the Pitt Business Homecoming Social is not to be missed as part of your 2014 Homecoming activities.
- October 25: Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate
Don't forget to stop by the Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate before heading into the game.
- October 29: All Pitt Business Alumni Networking Event in Japan
All Pitt Business Alumni are invited to attend an alumni event in Japan.
- October 31: All Pitt Alumni Event in Taipei
All University of Pittsburgh Alumni are invited to an alumni gathering in Taipei, Taiwan on Friday, October 31, 2014.
- November 6: Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership presents speaker Stefan Parker
MBA Alumnus, Stefan Parker will present on IEX Trading Platform, Ethics in Trading, and the current regulatory landscape on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- Alumni Spotlight: New Book to Help Startups Get Traction
San Francisco entrepreneur Justin Mares (BSBA '12) is the co-author of "Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers," a new book based on interviews with more than 40 well-known company founders including those at Wikipedia, Reddit, Kayak, Evernote, and more.
- Alumni Spotlight: ESB Bank CEO Honored with Pittsburgh Female Executive Award
Charlotte A. Zuschlag (MBA ’81), president and CEO of ESB Financial Corporation and its subsidiary ESB Bank, is a recipient of the 2014 BusinessWomen First Award by the Pittsburgh Business Times, given to the top female executives in western Pennsylvania.
- Alumni Spotlight: Appointment to President’s Commission Latest in His Legacy to Service
For 30 years, Shekar Narasimhan (MBA '75) has used his business background to mitigate the effects of brutal poverty in Appalachia and his native India. Now he is serving on the President's Advisory Commission on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
- Alumni Spotlight: His Charity Lets You Literally Fight for a Cure
Andrew Myerson (CBA '05) is the co-founder of Haymakers for Hope, a nonprofit that gives people the chance to fight back against cancer by participating in high-end boxing matches that raise tens of thousands of dollars.