Home > Alumni
- December 3: DC Area Pitt Alumni Holiday Party
Join the Chesapeake and Potomac Pitt Club and your fellow Pitt alums to celebrate the holiday season on Thursday, December 3, 2015.
- December 4: Supply Chain Management Breakfast Speaker Series: 3-D Printing and its Impact on the Supply Chain
Join us for the next Supply Chain Management Breakfast Speaker Series on Friday, December 4, 2015. This breakfast will feature speakers discussing the impact of 3-D Printing on the Supply Chain.
- December 19: All Pitt Alumni Gathering in Kuala Lumpur
All Pitt Alumni are invited to join us in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Saturday, December 19, 2015 for an alumni gathering.
- January 9: Speed Networking Event and Luncheon with MBA and MS Students
Pitt Business alumni are invited to participate in a networking event and luncheon with current Katz Students on Saturday, January 9, 2016.
- January 14: Pitt Business Men's Basketball Watch Party in Mt. Lebanon
Join us on Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. at The Saloon of Mt. Lebanon to watch the Men's Pitt Basketball team take on Louisville.
- January 28: Pitt Business Alumni Event in Philadelphia
Pitt Business alumni are invited to attend a networking event in Philadelphia on Thursday, January 28, 2016.
- February 11: Pitt Business Event in NYC
Join fellow Pitt Business alumni in NYC on Thursday, February 11, 2016.
- Pitt Business 20th Anniversary Celebration
In 1995, CBA admitted its inaugural class. This year we mark the 20th anniversary since the school's opening. Join us in the year long celebration.
- Alumna Is Inspiring Non-Traditional Accounting Professionals
Sara Conroy (BSBA ’07) established a solid accounting career working for the Big 4 following graduation from Pitt Business. She was a tax associate for PricewaterhouseCoopers for three years, and a senior tax analyst for Global Tax Management for two years. Even with her success, she felt the tug of another calling pulling her in a different direction.
- Alumna Enhanced Her Studies with a Truly Global Experience
Nicole Ebert (BSBA '06) was a dynamic and ambitious student. Following graduation, she enhanced her resume by moving to South Korea to live and work for five years, building a truly global network through the friendships she developed and professional contacts she acquired.
- From the classroom, to the city, to the world. Pitt Business Alum finds success in Dubai.
Inspired by a friend who had found success in the hospitality industry in Dubai, Ian Riddick (BSBA ’03) decided to globalize his career and leave his role as VIP host for the Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas.
- PhD Alumnus Named AACSB International 100 Influential Leader
Paul Shrivastava (PhD ’81), executive director of the global sustainability organization Future Earth, has been recognized as one of the first 100 AACSB International (AACSB) Influential Leaders.