Home > Alumni
- August 15: Alumni Networking with New MBA Students
You are invited to meet and network with new Katz MBA students.
- August 26: Pitt Business Webinar Series- Developing and Maintaining a Dynamic Professional Network
The webinar is the first in a series of professional development webinars designed to bring Pitt Business alumni cutting-edge information and strategies to improve their professional opportunities.
- September 19: All Pitt Alumni Networking Event in Atlanta
Join us for networking with your fellow Pitt alums in conjunction with the National Black MBA Association Conference.
- September 30: All Pitt Alumni Gathering in Buffalo, NY
You are invited to attend an All-Pitt Alumni Gathering on Thursday, September 30, 2014 in Buffalo, NY.
- October 1: All-Pitt Alumni Event in Toronto
All Pitt alumni are invited to join us on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for an alumni gathering in Toronto.
- October 24: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- October 24: Pitt Business Homecoming Social
A tradition that grows in numbers each year, the Pitt Business Homecoming Social is not to be missed as part of your 2014 Homecoming activities.
- October 25: Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate
Don't forget to stop by the Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate before heading into the game.
- Alumni Spotlight: ESB Bank CEO Honored with Pittsburgh Female Executive Award
Charlotte A. Zuschlag (MBA ’81), president and CEO of ESB Financial Corporation and its subsidiary ESB Bank, is a recipient of the 2014 BusinessWomen First Award by the Pittsburgh Business Times, given to the top female executives in western Pennsylvania.
- Alumni Spotlight: Appointment to President’s Commission Latest in His Legacy to Service
For 30 years, Shekar Narasimhan (MBA '75) has used his business background to mitigate the effects of brutal poverty in Appalachia and his native India. Now he is serving on the President's Advisory Commission on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
- Alumni Spotlight: His Charity Lets You Literally Fight for a Cure
Andrew Myerson (CBA '05) is the co-founder of Haymakers for Hope, a nonprofit that gives people the chance to fight back against cancer by participating in high-end boxing matches that raise tens of thousands of dollars.
- Pitt Black MBA Network Expands its Mentoring, Recruiting Reach
The Pitt Black MBA network will focus its efforts in 2014 on mentoring programs for diversity students, the recruitment of high-quality MBA candidates, and fundraising for the organization's student scholarship fund.