Home > Alumni
- June 18: All Pitt Alumni Event in Seattle hosted by Pitt Business Dean John T. Delaney
All Pitt Alumni are invited to join us for an alumni networking event in Seattle on Thursday, June 18, 2015.
- July 15: 5th Annual Pitt Business Summer Networking Event
Join us on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 for a Pitt Business alumni networking event.
- August 25: Bruce Hall Kick Off Party
Pitt Business alumni are invited to meet the incoming College of Business Administration students on Tuesday, August 25, 2015.
- October 9: Pitt Business After Party to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the College of Business Administration
Join fellow Pitt Business alums as the Homecoming celebration continues with drinks and hors d’oeuvres to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the College of Business Administration.
- October 9: Pitt Business Block Party to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the College of Business Administration
All Pitt Business alumni are invited to join us for a Block Party on Friday, October 9, 2015 to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the College of Business Administration.
- October 9: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- October 9: Pitt Business 2015 Homecoming Mixer
A tradition that grows in numbers each year, the Pitt Business Homecoming Social is not to be missed as part of your 2015 Homecoming activities.
- October 10: Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate
Don't forget to stop by the Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate before heading into the game.
- Alumni Spotlight: Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba 2015 Thought Leader
Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba’s (MBA ’90), former deputy secretary general of the Commonwealth Secretariat, was selected as the school's 2015 Thought Leader in Business. She has extensive experience in business development in Africa and has served in diplomatic roles all over the world.
- Doctoral Program Alumnus to Head Global Sustainability Organization
Paul Shrivastava (PhD ‘81), the former David O’Brien Distinguished Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business, has been named executive director of Future Earth
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Fox (MBA ‘83) Named E&Y Entrepreneur of Year
Jeff Fox (MBA '83), CEO of Source4Teachers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia region. His company provides substitute teachers and paraprofessionals for school districts.
- Alumni Spotlight: Consultant Helps to Grow New Markets in Middle East
Dennis Steigerwalt (BSBA ’03), international director for the Pittsburgh firm IBACOS Inc., helps foreign companies invest in and engage with the growing markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates