Home > Alumni
- August 21: New MBA Student and Alumni Networking Luncheon
All business alumni are invited to network and welcome the incoming MBA class to Katz on Friday, August 21, 2015.
- August 24: Pitt Alumni Event in Mumbai
All Pitt alumni are invited to attend a special alumni event in honor of Archana Hingorani, PhD (MBA ’86, PhD ’93), CEO & Executive Director, IL&FS Investment Managers Limited.
- August 25: Bruce Hall Kick Off Party
Pitt Business alumni are invited to meet the incoming College of Business Administration students on Tuesday, August 25, 2015.
- August 26: All-Pitt Alumni Gathering in Dubai
All Pitt alumni are invited to an alumni gathering in Dubai on Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
- September 17: Reception to Welcome Dean Arjang Assad
Join us Thursday, September 17, 2015 to welcome Dean Arjang A. Assad to Pitt Business
- October 9-10: Homecoming 2015
We are pleased to announce this year's Pitt Business alumni events for the University of Pittsburgh 2015 Homecoming.
- October 22: Pitt Business Event in Washington, D.C.
Join fellow Pitt Business alumni in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, October 22, 2015.
- November 4: Pitt Business Event in Boston
Pitt Business alumni are invited to attend a networking event on Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- November 12: Pitt Business Event in Greensburg
Join Pitt Business alumni on Thursday, November 12, 2015 in Greensburg
- Pitt Business 20th Anniversary Celebration
In 1995, CBA admitted its inaugural class. This year we mark the 20th anniversary since the school's opening. Join us in the year long celebration.
- Alumni Spotlight: Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba 2015 Thought Leader
Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba’s (MBA ’90), former deputy secretary general of the Commonwealth Secretariat, was selected as the school's 2015 Thought Leader in Business. She has extensive experience in business development in Africa and has served in diplomatic roles all over the world.
- Doctoral Program Alumnus to Head Global Sustainability Organization
Paul Shrivastava (PhD ‘81), the former David O’Brien Distinguished Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business, has been named executive director of Future Earth
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Fox (MBA ‘83) Named E&Y Entrepreneur of Year
Jeff Fox (MBA '83), CEO of Source4Teachers, was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Philadelphia region. His company provides substitute teachers and paraprofessionals for school districts.
- Alumni Spotlight: Consultant Helps to Grow New Markets in Middle East
Dennis Steigerwalt (BSBA ’03), international director for the Pittsburgh firm IBACOS Inc., helps foreign companies invest in and engage with the growing markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates