- January 28: Pitt Business Webinar- Quantitative Easing and the U.S. Stock Market
During this one-hour webinar on Wednesday, January 28, Katz faculty member, Kenneth Lehn, will define quantitative easing, explain how the Fed implements it, and the intended effects of this policy on the economy.
- January 28: Pitt Business Happy Hour in Arlington, VA
All Pitt Business alums are invited to join us on Wednesday, January 28 for a happy hour in Arlington, VA.
- January 30: MBA/MAcc Students & Pitt Business Alumni Pens Watch Party
Join your fellow Pitt Business alums and our MBA and MAcc students for a happy hour and Pens watch party on Friday, January 30.
- February 8: All Pitt Alumni Brunch in San Diego
Dean John T. Delaney will host a casual bunch on Sunday, February 8 in San Diego.
- February 11: Pitt Business Watch Party in Mt. Lebanon
Join us on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. in The Saloon, Mt. Lebanon to watch the Men's Pitt Basketball team take on Louisville.
- February 19: Pitt Business and Pitt Law NYC Alumni Gathering
All Pitt Business and Pitt Law alumni are welcome to join us for a networking event on Thursday, February 19, 2015. Attending will be a group of current CBA students traveling into the city as part of a career exploration trek.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.