- November 1: Pitt Business Alumni Gathering in Bangkok
Join Dean John T. Delaney and Alumni Director Jim Waite for an informal gathering in Bangkok.
- November 3: The Katz Gives Back Fall Blood Drive
Make your life-saving donation in this special blood drive on the first floor of Mervis Hall.
- November 6: European Business School Alumni Insights: EBS Alumni Meets Tesla
Katz alumni are invited to join the European Business School for exciting lectures and discussions in an informal atmosphere in all eXebsler regions.
- November 6: Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership presents speaker Stefan Parker
MBA Alumnus, Stefan Parker will present on IEX Trading Platform, Ethics in Trading, and the current regulatory landscape on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- November 10: University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business and the University of Augsburg Alumni Gathering
You are cordially invited to a gathering of fellow alumni and prospective students in Munich, Germany.
- Webinar Series- November 12: Value-Creating Strategic Social Media Marketing
November's webinar will focus on Value-Creating Strategic Social Media Marketing presented by Dr. Andrew Stephen.
- November 18: NAWMBA & Alumnae Council Happy Hour
All Pitt Business alumnae are invited to join the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) and the Alumnae Council for a causal happy hour.
- November 3-December 12: The Katz Gives Back Box in the Dean Fall Food Drive
Alumni are invited to help students in the Box in the Dean Fall Food Drive.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.