- October 24: Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon
Pitt Business alums who have graduated more than 51 years ago are invited to attend the Annual 51+ Pitt Business Luncheon.
- October 24: Pitt Business Homecoming Social
A tradition that grows in numbers each year, the Pitt Business Homecoming Social is not to be missed as part of your 2014 Homecoming activities.
- October 25: Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate
Don't forget to stop by the Pitt Business and Pitt Law Alumni Tailgate before heading into the game.
- October 28: CBA Women in Business & Alumnae Council Meet 'N Greet
All alumnae are invited to meet and network with our CBA Women in Business & Alumnae Council.
- October 29: All Pitt Business Alumni Networking Event in Japan
All Pitt Business Alumni are invited to attend an alumni event in Japan.
- October 31: All Pitt Alumni Event in Taipei
All University of Pittsburgh Alumni are invited to an alumni gathering in Taipei, Taiwan on Friday, October 31, 2014.
- November 1: Pitt Business Alumni Gathering in Bangkok
Join Dean John T. Delaney and Alumni Director Jim Waite for an informal gathering in Bangkok.
- European Business School Alumni Insights: EBS Alumni Meets Tesla
Katz alumni are invited to join the European Business School for exciting lectures and discussions in an informal atmosphere in all eXebsler regions.
- November 6: Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership presents speaker Stefan Parker
MBA Alumnus, Stefan Parker will present on IEX Trading Platform, Ethics in Trading, and the current regulatory landscape on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- November 10: University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business and the University of Augsburg Alumni Gathering
You are cordially invited to a gathering of fellow alumni and prospective students in Munich, Germany.
- Webinar Series- November 12: Value-Creating Strategic Social Media Marketing
November's webinar will focus on Value-Creating Strategic Social Media Marketing presented by Dr. Andrew Stephen.
- November 18: NAWMBA & Alumnae Council Happy Hour
All Pitt Business alumnae are invited to join the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) and the Alumnae Council for a causal happy hour.
- 2014-2015 Pitt Business Webinar Series
All Pitt alums, current students, and prospective students are welcome to join us online for a series of webinars designed to bring you cutting-edge information and strategies to improve your professional opportunities.