Alumnae Council Scholarship
The Pitt Business Alumnae Council creates opportunities for alumnae and female business students (masters and undergraduate) to build a community where they share perspectives, professional strategies and build authentic relationships.
- Any student who is currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program (MBA, MS, EMBA) at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 3 years of work experience and be in good academic standing.
- Candidates must have not received this award previously.
- Scholarship recipient(s) will be selected with a preference for female students.
- Scholarship Committee Role: The Scholarship Committee of the Pitt Business Alumnae Council is tasked with the evaluation and review of all nominations.
- The Scholarship Committee determines a short list of finalists who are selected for interviews.
- The final recipient will be chosen and notified by March 26, 2021.
- This Award will be presented during a short virtual Scholarship Alumni Award Ceremony on April 9, 2021. If chosen to receive this award, your attendance is strongly encouraged.
Please submit your application online HERE.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, February 7, 2021 9:00 p.m.