The Pitt Business Alumnae Council creates opportunities for alumnae and business students (masters and undergraduate) to build a community where they share perspectives, professional strategies and build authentic relationships.
- Any student who is currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program (MBA, MS, EMBA) at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business. Candidates must have completed a minimum of 3 years of work experience and be in good academic standing.
- Scholarship Committee Role: The Scholarship Committee of the Pitt Business Alumnae Council is tasked with the evaluation and review of all nominations.
- The Scholarship Committee determines a short list of finalists who are selected for interviews.
- The final recipient(s) will be chosen and notified by March 6, 2020.
- This Award will be presented during the Alumni Association Award Program on March 28, 2020. If chosen to receive this award, your attendance is strongly encouraged.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, January 26, 2020 8:00 p.m.