Business Alumni Scholarship
- Any student who is currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program (MBA, MS, EMBA) at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Katz students who have completed a minimum of 15 credits and have a GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must not have received this award previously.
- Scholarship Committee Role: The Scholarship Committee of the Pitt Business Alumni Association is tasked with the evaluation and review of all nominations.
- The Scholarship Committee determines a short list of finalists who are selected for interviews.
- The final recipient will be chosen and notified by March 26, 2021.
This Award will be presented during a short virtual Scholarship Award Ceremony on April 9, 2021. If chosen to receive this award, your attendance is strongly encouraged.
Please submit your application online HERE.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, February 7, 2021 9:00 p.m.