- Katz students who have completed a minimum of 15 credits and have a GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Committee Role: The Scholarship Committee of the Pitt Business Alumnae Council is tasked with the evaluation and review of all nominations.
- The Scholarship Committee determines a short list of finalists who are selected for interviews.
- The final recipient will be chosen and notified by March 6, 2020.
- This Award will be presented during the Alumni Association Award Program on March 28, 2020. If chosen to receive this award, your attendance is strongly encouraged.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, January 26, 2020 8:00 p.m.
Fill out my online form.