The Center for Supply Chain Management's Fast, Focus Discussion Forums feature the key Supply Chain challenges organizations face as they evolve their COVID 19 responses and design exit strategies.
- FOCUS: As organizations evolve their COVID 19 responses and design exit strategies, new challenges, questions and approaches are in play. The discussion forum would be on one topic area from distribution, manufacturing, transportation, procurement or S&OP planning.
- FAST: The Discussion Forum is only 40 minutes in length, occurring at the pace of change (about every two weeks) on a key topic area. They are planned for Thursdays from noon to 12:40 PM.
A Discussion Leader will kick off and moderate the discussion.
Benefits of Attending
Participants will be able to:
- Share current challenges and approaches that have had success (or did not)
- Learn from your peers about their experience facing similar challenges
- Bring key learnings back to their organization
Discuss. Relate. Apply.