The Center for Supply Chain Management's Breakfast Speaker Series is an opportunity for professionals in the supply chain management field to learn from industry experts on contemporary issues in supply chain management. The format permits time to network over breakfast, followed by a panel discussion or talk on a supply chain management issue, and ending with a Q&A session.
Benefits of Attending
Participants will be able to:
Learn more about best practices and potential pitfalls in contemporary issues in supply chain management. This knowledge can be immediately applied to their own jobs.
Take advantage of effective management strategies for creating profitable growth through cutting-edge supply chain management technologies
Evaluate the pros and cons of global and local opportunities vs. new networking relationships vs. customer responsiveness
Create new business relationships with colleagues in the supply chain management field in the tri-state area in a casual setting
Discuss. Relate. Apply.
Breakfast Speaker Series - "C-Level Challenges of Managing a Global Supply Chain"
Friday, March 29, 2019
5th Floor - Great Room
"C-Level Challenges of Managing a Global Supply Chain"
Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
About the speaker >>
7:00 a.m. - Check-in, Breakfast & Networking
7:55 a.m. - Introduction of Speaker
8:00 a.m. - Presentation
- Friday, April 6, 2018 - Managing a Global Supply Chain During a Chapter 11 Transformation
- Friday, February 23, 2018 - The Evolving Role of 3PLs in Today’s Changing Retail Market
- Friday, April 7, 2017 - Omni-Opportunities in Retail Supply Chain Management.
- February 24, 2017 - Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Opportunities.
- April 8, 2016 - A CEO's Perspective on Supply Chain Management. Read recap.
- February 26, 2016 - Sustainability in the Supply Chain in the Digital Age. Read recap.
- December 4, 2015 - 3-D Printing and Its Impact on the Supply Chain. Read recap.
- September 18, 2015 - Reverse Logistics: Implementation and Impact at Dell, Inc. Read recap.
- May 8, 2015 - Predictive Analytics in the Supply Chain. Read recap.
- February 13, 2015 - Technology Trends in Transportation. Read recap.