The Center for Supply Chain Management provides outreach services such as a breakfast lecture series and faculty lectures at regional Pittsburgh companies. More activities are planned as the center continues to grow.
NEW! Fast, Focus Forums: An event for regional industry professionals to discuss the COVID-19 challenges they have today in a specific area of Supply Chain Management and to share their experience and to learn from peers in the region. The event is only 40 minutes and is an open discussion format hosted by a guest Discussion Leader. View the next event’s registration page here.
- Breakfast Speaker Series: Open to all Pitt students, Pitt alumni, and industry professionals, the Breakfast Speaker Series lets participants learn about best practices in the field and grow their professional networks, while treating themselves to a complimentary light breakfast. View Breakfast Speaker Topics and Emeritus Speakers here.
- Summer Mixer: Informal networking opportunity with the Center Board Members, sponsors, regional industry professionals, faculty, staff and students.
- Annual Symposium: Open to industry, peer institutions, and Pitt faculty, students, and staff, the annual Supply Chain Management Symposium is a national event in which leading SCM professionals provide cutting-edge insights on significant issues in the field. View Symposia Topics and Emeritus Speakers here.
- Faculty lectures at local and regional companies.
- Consulting Field Projects: Companies are encouraged to reach out to the center about ways students can complete a business project on their behalf with a supply chain management focus.