Google Ads, formally Google AdWords, is the leading online marketing advertising service that allows marketers to promote ads on search result pages. Through this workshop, you’ll get prepared to be certified in Google Ads by covering the necessary material to pass the first search certification exam. The Fundamentals exam will be taken as part of the workshop. This class is ideal for digital or traditional marketers looking to learn new skills, managers who want to understand Google Ads instead of outsourcing everything to an agency, and Founders/CEOs of startups who are looking for profitable ways to boost conversions.
- Learn how to build successful Google Ads campaigns for user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation.
- Discover how to optimize spending and avoid throwing your money down the Google Ads wishing well.
- Find out the most important strategies to maximize conversions and ROI for your Google Ads campaigns.
- Learn everything you need to know to pass the Google Ads Fundamentals exam. Please note that to obtain Google Ads certification, you will need to successfully complete two exams (Fundamentals and Advanced).
Amy Mrazek earned her MBA from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business and her BS in Business Administration from Duquesne University. She holds certifications in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics.
Amy is currently the Vice President of Marketing at ShowClix, an event technology company that handles ticket sales, marketing, and operations. Her extensive marketing experience comes from an agency background where she worked with Fortune 500 companies managing their online marketing efforts. She is also mentor for AlphaLab, a nationally ranked technology accelerator program, where she provides marketing advice to early-stage technology companies.
Friday, January 18, 2019 / 9 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, January 19, 2019 / 10 AM – 3 PM
Room: Mervis 117 (Tentative)
Pricing and Registration
$300 - Business Professionals
$200 - Non-Katz Pitt students
$100 - Katz Students
- 50% refund if within a week of the workshop
- No refund for day-of cancellations or no-shows.
Questions? Contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-648-1541
Presented by the Center for Executive Education in collaboration with the Center for Branding